ciro_881

Commendable
Jul 16, 2019
CPU: Ryzen 3600x
GPU: Sapphire RX580 8GB
RAM: [2x4GB3200MHz] + [2x8GB3200MHz]
MOBO: Aorus B450 Elite
PSU: Corsair VS650W

Today I have had a lot of troubles installing literally anything. Wanted to download new graphics drivers? Can't do it. Wanted to check for any new Windows patch or update? Can't do it. Wanted to listen some music, so you try installing Spotify. Can't download it.
Can't literally do anything. I just have a giant piece of metal on my deskboard.
I've tried installing Windows 10 again and it doesn't work (btw, I only installed Windows and I choose to keep the other partion with the games).
I've tried switching proxys, dns s, turning off firewall but nothing seems to work.
I really don't know what to do. I really need my pc to be working because I so use it both for school and games.
I'm asking for your grace 🥺 .

ciro_881

Commendable
Jul 16, 2019
so you can get online just not downloading or installing?
It sorta downloads things (the download fails multiple times but in the end it does eventually do it) but most of the times when I open the installer itself, it gives various errors depending on the file I'm trying to download.

ciro_881

Commendable
Jul 16, 2019
malware scan your system?
or do a fresh os install
A week ago or so, I downloaded a torrent and got a s**** ton of viruses. I've run a 15hrs Anti-Malware Byte scan and got rid of everything. I've done a fresh os install of W10 yesterday but still nothing. I guess I'm gonna try erasing even the other partion of the disk (where I store games).

D

Deleted member 14196

A week ago or so, I downloaded a torrent and got a s**** ton of viruses. I've run a 15hrs Anti-Malware Byte scan and got rid of everything. I've done a fresh os install of W10 yesterday but still nothing. I guess I'm gonna try erasing even the other partion of the disk (where I store games).
You obviously didn’t do a clean install which requires you to format the entire drive and reinstall windows clean. If you had this wouldn’t be an issue. Stay off torrent sites and stop stealing software that’s your problem. These issues aren’t going away until you stop your behavior and stop stealing software or movies or whatever you’re stealing

ciro_881

Commendable
Jul 16, 2019
It just finished installing an absolute clean os and still doesn't work. I have other devices that work perfectly but this pc won't even download Chrome anymore.

ciro_881

Commendable
Jul 16, 2019
so wifi work, but not ethernet?
I used to connect my pc though an old laptop that has built-in wifi but it doen't seem to work anymore. It always worked but now I really don't seem to find what is the problem. I was planning to buy an wi-fi card but the coronavirus situation f* me over.

PS: The laptop can perfectly browse and download stuff from the internet.

TRENDING THREADS