Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

I can't download anything since I install service pack 2. A little tiny
window pops up with nothing in it. Any ideas?

Hi, Pete.

Yes, I have an idea. How about giving us enough information so that we have
a chance to help you?

You can see your computer. We can't. ALL we know about it is what you tell
us. So far, that is NOTHING!

We don't even know if you are on dial-up or broadband, whether you are
trying to download in IE or Firefox or by using FTP... There's a long list
of things we don't know about you and your computer.

Have you tried maximizing that little tiny window? Is there anything at all
in it?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA