fear

I have several WinXP PCs, and on a few of them, but not all, I can't
remove certain icons on the desktop or Start Menu unless I'm logged in
as Admin.
I don't know where this setting is to change it. Can anyone help me?

You can look in Start>Control Panel>Admin Tools>Local Security
Settings>User Rights Assign
"fear" <gregf@kcls.org> wrote in message
>I have several WinXP PCs, and on a few of them, but not all, I can't
> remove certain icons on the desktop or Start Menu unless I'm logged in
> as Admin.
> I don't know where this setting is to change it. Can anyone help me?

fear

What do I look for under that?