[SOLVED] Can't enter into BIOS (new system)

Nov 9, 2020
Hey guys,

I just finished building my first PC and I am having trouble booting it up. I can't seem to enter the BIOS. There is also a white LED activated on the motherboard which indicated there is something wrong with the boot. On the MSI website it says white led means "indicates the booting device is not detected or fail". The monitor just says no signal. I have tried multiple monitors also.

My specs are

-MSI B550-A PRO AMD Socket AM4 B550 Chipset ATX Motherboard
-AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
-Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB)
-Rtx 3070 FE
-Kingston A2000 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive
-CORSAIR CV Series CV650 650W 80 PLUS

Thanks

EDIT: I figured it out. For everyone that bought a completely new motherboard and the new 5000 CPUs, make sure you update your bios to the latest version. I personally flashed it in via USB.

Last edited:
Solution
If you check your motherboards CPU Support List, it does not show support for the just released 5600X at the moment. The BIOS version is listed as N/A (not available). MSI will likely issue a BIOS update in the near future but you should contact MSI Customer Support to find out exactly when that will be.
If you check your motherboards CPU Support List, it does not show support for the just released 5600X at the moment. The BIOS version is listed as N/A (not available). MSI will likely issue a BIOS update in the near future but you should contact MSI Customer Support to find out exactly when that will be.

Solution
Nov 9, 2020

Yeah it was an issue with the bios