Question Cant enter Windows 10 - Samsung Evo 970 NVMe problem with MSI B350 Gaming Plus MBB

Sep 9, 2020
Hi guys,

I am having some serious issues with my Samsung 970 Evo NVMe when plugged into my MSI B350 Gaming Plus motherboard. I bought it like a year ago and it seemed to be working fine for about 3-4 months but suddenly it started causing problems by not entering my OS (Windows 10 Pro). The problem at first started to occur like 3-4 times a week when I had to wait like 5-6 times the PC to restart and then to finally enter the OS but after a month on these restart repetitions it went worse, as a matter of fact, nowdays even the monitor does turn on once the PC with the NVMe plugged in is turned on...
Anyways, while restarting, one of the MBB debug red lights flashes on for a couple of seconds and it shuts down till the next following auto-restart in 10-15 seconds. (more precisely the 1st one from the top - attaching shots below):

This is my original PC build:

I pretty much tried everything, so, in case you can come up with an idea of how I can fix this issue it would be amazing. Take care guys.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2020
Are all your motherboard and graphics card drivers up to date?
Has the motherboard been updated to the latest BIOS?

Hi rocktalktalk.
Yeah the drivers of the mbb and the gpu are up to date and the bios has been updated too like 2 months ago for this issue but the problem remained.
Thanks for the reply.