Question can't entering bios with usb keyboard

May 17, 2019
i have zebronics 945 motherboard and ps2 keyboard mouse, yesterday my ps/2 port not working so i replace usb keyboard mouse. after changing keyboard i cant enter bios. i have reset cmos now it asking to press F1 to bios and F2 to boot, i cant press F1 or F2 because my usb keyboard not working on bios.

Firstly, check the PS/2 port with a different PS/2 keyboard. If it works, you're golden. If it doesn't work, then continue below:

Check motherboard for a fuse that is protecting the PS/2 port.

If one is present, check it with a multimeter and replace it, if necessary. (Yes, soldering will be necessary.)
(You can jumper the fuse with a piece of wire, but I do not recommend it.)

If one is not present, or you cannot replace/jumper the fuse that is there, it's time for a new motherboard.

May 17, 2019
i have checked with another working ps/2 keyboard but same issue continued. when i power on the cpu keyboard lights blink then turn off. mouse light glowing continuesly. but both not working in bios and windows.

How to find ps/2 fuse on motherboard. where it is located.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Unplug the mouse. Plug the USB keyboard into the same place the mouse was.

USB has a switch in the bios. Either partial (default) or full USB on power on. You'll want to switch to full. Usually there is 2 USB ports at least that power on, kb and mouse, while all other ports are shut down until after boot.