Question Can't figure out cause of bootloop?

Gforlife

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2014
So I gave my friends my old gaming pc and the other day it just shut off on them. I took it home and removed all the power connections and reconnected them. It goes into a boot loop.
-I disconnected everything but board and cpu power and disconnected everything from the board except the psu, heatsink (coolermaster hyper 212 evo) and I stick of ram tried 2 different ram sticks in all slots -boot loop-
-I checked that it was properly on the risers -boot loop-
-I took it out of the pc with still the basic things connected -boot loop-
-I used a different psu a evga 1000 (the regular is a corsair tx 650) -boot loop-
-I cleared the CMOS and replaced the battery -boot loop-
- I used a different board ( Was a asrock z97 extreme 6 now a gigabyte GA z87) -boot loop-
-I tried a different cpu with and without heatsink(Was a 4770k, never overclocked now a 4790S) and both had to be working they were both getting hot -boot loop-
-I cleared the CMOS and replace the battery on the separate board -boot loop-

I just don't know where to turn to now, I'm hoping the case speaker I'm getting tomorrow will clue me in but I've pretty much change the whole pc and nothing...I'm getting desperate lol.

Here was the original specs and what I changed so far

Asrock z97 Extreme6->Gigabye z87
i7 4770k->i7 4790
Coolermaster hyper 212 evo with push pull front and back fan
4x4 GB DDR3 2400hz ram
RX 480 8GB
Corsair TX 650- Evga 1000
2 Blueray Player/Burners
1 Memory Card reader
1 Samsung Evo 860 1TB
1 Seagate Barracuda 1TB
6 Case Fans 2 Intake in front, 1 Intake on side, 2 Exhaust on top, I exhaust on back

Any help, thank you very much

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the ram kit used? Considering the steps you've taken to come around here and post a thread, if I were you, I'd start ruling out things that are known working to come to a conclusion what might be causing the issue.

How old is the Corsair TX650 unit? EVGA is the brand of the unit, while 1000W is the advertised wattage. What is it's model? Age of the unit? It could also be a faulty stick of ram. If the system is yet breadboarded, inspect the CPU sockets for bent or broken pins. Leave storage and discrete GPU out of the equation since you should be able to work with the iGPU in either instances.