Question Can't figure out if it's windows or my hardware BSOD issue

Feb 29, 2020
So I've tried resetting and got a rare few BSOD's but not as many as I had and then suddenly it went black and after a restart half the time it's a boot loop that eventually resolves itself...
I've tried the built in repairs and a startup repair usb but they don't seem to help. I really don't wanna reset again but;

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wL59WmnjSpukAxF8H0x6pv_LwTgEe0Vu?usp=sharing

If you need additional info or w/e let me know. I've run memtests, tests on my ssd's and other stuff before and none come back positive for issues.

Feb 29, 2020
Yes, and it's returned with no actual solutions that have worked so far other than potentially get a new parts and I can't exactly afford to test that. Other times though the answers just conflict with each other though.

Feb 6, 2020
If you'd post some of those codes here, maybe some of us could help. Without knowing what they are, that's not possible.
Better still, make a note of the BugCheck string (ALL_CAPITALS_WITH_UNDERSCORES) and post a couple, as there are a few more esoteric hex codes that don't correspond to any specific BC string.

Note there's also the odd case of 1E and 8E, which are pretty much exact copies of one another with the only difference being that 8E has a more verbose BC string...

Windows is weird.

Last edited: