[SOLVED] Cant figure out this problem

May 11, 2020
Alright so Just built my new pc and as far as I know everything is working great. Ive updated all my drivers took apart the computer twice to ensure everything is installed correctly. Either way anytime I turn on my system I have to immediately restart manually or any game that I try to play is extremely laggy and almost tearing if I can describe it that way. Once the restart happens the computer works flawlessly. Just curious as to what might be causing the issue so I don't have to restart every time. Nothing is overclocked if that matters and the only error my system is having is with one drive with sync issues. Below are the main specs if it helps::

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600 32GB
MSI Pro Carbon X570
EVGA 750 GQ PSU
Sceptre C30 ultrawide monitor
Lian Li 011 Case

Solution
I'll give it a try disabling most if not all start ups. As for the the drive sync it's microsoft one drive and the issues are simply access issues such as "no access permission to this item. It appears that you do not have access permission to this item. ensure that you have the right permission to allow the item to sync." it does this for 7 programs for no reason that I can figure out but I wouldn't think it would be causing issues with game lag to anything I try to play then again I have no idea.
Actually although disabling any unnecessary Startups certainly helps, it's not at all the same as what I was talking about, which is disabling W10 apps you don't use.

Check this for setting up One Drive, or just disable or uninstall...
Is the error message saying Google Drive Sync error by any chance? Google Drive has a backup and sync feature , and it could be requiring a reboot if not set up correctly.

If you ask this old fart, a LOT of 3rd party apps, and even most built into in W10 are not only unnecessary, their telemetry can be a security risk, AND they suck up RAM (as much as 1 GB can be saved while idle if you disable them all).

The point is, when you first start up W10, MAKE sure you look at all the features it allows you to turn off, and weigh carefully any you choose to enable. I even use Spybot Anti-Beacon to immunize my system from all W10 telemetry apps.

That said, if you choose to use Google Drive, this might help you set it up.
https://www.guidingtech.com/google-drive-wont-sync-windows-10/

May 11, 2020
Is the error message saying Google Drive Sync error by any chance? Google Drive has a backup and sync feature , and it could be requiring a reboot if not set up correctly.

If you ask this old fart, a LOT of 3rd party apps, and even most built into in W10 are not only unnecessary, their telemetry can be a security risk, AND they suck up RAM (as much as 1 GB can be saved while idle if you disable them all).

The point is, when you first start up W10, MAKE sure you look at all the features it allows you to turn off, and weigh carefully any you choose to enable. I even use Spybot Anti-Beacon to immunize my system from all W10 telemetry apps.

That said, if you choose to use Google Drive, this might help you set it up.
https://www.guidingtech.com/google-drive-wont-sync-windows-10/
I'll give it a try disabling most if not all start ups. As for the the drive sync it's microsoft one drive and the issues are simply access issues such as "no access permission to this item. It appears that you do not have access permission to this item. ensure that you have the right permission to allow the item to sync." it does this for 7 programs for no reason that I can figure out but I wouldn't think it would be causing issues with game lag to anything I try to play then again I have no idea.

Actually although disabling any unnecessary Startups certainly helps, it's not at all the same as what I was talking about, which is disabling W10 apps you don't use.

Check this for setting up One Drive, or just disable or uninstall it if you don't use it.
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-get-started-onedrive-windows-10

Check this for how to disable W10 apps.
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-prevent-apps-running-background-windows-10

Reactions: Phaaze88
Solution