Question Can't figure out what is causing key not to work on Keyboard

Oct 17, 2019
Hello,

For the longest time my "+" key on my numpad has not been working on my keyboard. I thought it was because I spilled water on the keyboard and the key died, so I didn't worry about it too much. Long story short, I have new keyboard and the key still doesn't work so I decided to investigate further.

I started the computer in safe mode and the key worked just fine. Also, when I rebooted the PC the key worked for a while until windows was fully loaded and the key became inoperable again.

I went to my Device manager and uninstalled all of the drivers under "Keyboards" and unplugged/plugged the keyboard in to reinstall the default drivers and this has has no effect. I also went under the "Start-up" portion of the task manager and disabled everything there to no avail.

I know this question is kinda trivial, but the fact that I can't figure it out is kinda bugging me. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! and yes, numlock is on ;)

Oct 17, 2019
Months later, I found out it was my NVIDIA control panel. I saved the + key to record the last 13 minutes of game play. I thought it was my Razer Synapse.