[SOLVED] Can't figure out what part does

Feb 16, 2022
Hi, i ran into a little frustrating issue with a brand new system. Issue is much said. I came across this little part that says "Tuf" on it.

I got an Asus Tuf graphics card, and an asus tuf screen with my system, but it was put in the motherboard box that came with it. I have not yet to figure out what it's for, hence this upload.

PICTURES:
View: https://imgur.com/rD4MS8E

View: https://imgur.com/6yqyKuE

I need someone with a bit of brains to figure this one out, or am i being stupid? Anyways, let me know what it's for if you happen to know! Thanks.

Solution
if you own that case, then you missed that bit of detail and that you might've gotten the system built by someone else, as that plastic contraption is the headphones holder for the case(top left or right, depending on which image you look at);
tzpzmumntgqfpirx_setting_xxx_0_90_end_1000.png

9rq593d92rqgykht_setting_xxx_0_90_end_1000.png

I state that the system was built by someone as I would've done the same thing, by placing all little bits and bobs into the motherboard box to prevent it from being misplaced however I would've labelled the part to...

Lutfij

Titan
I got an Asus Tuf graphics card, and an asus tuf screen with my system, but it was put in the motherboard box that came with it.
This is where you state the models for all three products, provided they are all under the TUF branding from Asus. If the motherboard is from another brand, please state the make and model of the motherboard. Links to your parts will help us two fold.

Feb 16, 2022
I got an Asus Tuf graphics card, and an asus tuf screen with my system, but it was put in the motherboard box that came with it.
This is where you state the models for all three products, provided they are all under the TUF branding from Asus. If the motherboard is from another brand, please state the make and model of the motherboard. Links to your parts will help us two fold.

Let me see if i can nail this.

Motherboard: Asus Tuf or Prime? (Idk what it's branded as) h610m-a wifi d4
Graphics card: Asus tuf 3060 ti
Screen is Asus tuf vg279q1a

This is the whole bundle of Asus Tuf components included in my setup.

Lutfij

Titan
if you own that case, then you missed that bit of detail and that you might've gotten the system built by someone else, as that plastic contraption is the headphones holder for the case(top left or right, depending on which image you look at);

I state that the system was built by someone as I would've done the same thing, by placing all little bits and bobs into the motherboard box to prevent it from being misplaced however I would've labelled the part to help a novice understand what it was or who it belonged to.

Reactions: Ralston18
Solution
Feb 16, 2022

I state that the system was built by someone as I would've done the same thing, by placing all little bits and bobs into the motherboard box to prevent it from being misplaced however I would've labelled the part to help a novice understand what it was or who it belonged to.

There we have the brain power. Much obliged sir. I was pulling my hair trying to figure out what it was for.