[SOLVED] Can't figure this out. Any help appreciated.

Nov 1, 2019
Built a PC. From this vdo:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ams-x7iYQY

So, as per vdo:

AMD Athlon 200GE APU
Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard
8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 RAM
128GB ADATA SU800 SSD
450W EVGA Bronze PSU on Amazon:
Rosewill SRM-01 PC case on Amazon:

Installed windows 10 from the official site. BUT DID NOT INSERT ACTIVATION KEY - cheap, I know.

First month all so all seemed to be fine. Then it started shutting down seemingly randomly. Then when we tried to run games / vdos.

So we were away so just left it then, when we returned, re-plugged everything. Re-loaded windows 10 (again no activation key)

Everything was hunky-dory for about 20 mins, then it shut down, and again every time I try to play a video on you tube, same thing.

PSU seems to be humming away nicely. CPU seems a fine temp according to bios.

I'm at my wits end.

Help!

Solution
The most likely issue here is probably the power supply. If it's only a few months old, then it should still be under warranty. I'd recommend temporarily replacing it to see if you still have crashing issues. If so, then you have other issues that need to be looked into. If not, then start an RMA with EVGA.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
The most likely issue here is probably the power supply. If it's only a few months old, then it should still be under warranty. I'd recommend temporarily replacing it to see if you still have crashing issues. If so, then you have other issues that need to be looked into. If not, then start an RMA with EVGA.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Nov 1, 2019

-Wolf sends
Thanks, dude.

Anyway I could test the power supply.?

Wolfshadw

Titan
HWMonitor

You can use this to check the reported voltages of your power supply. It should give you an idea. +/- 5% is OK. If you're fluctuating more than that, you likely have issues. Of course, this only works as long as your system stays powered up. Otherwise, you'd need a power supply tester.

-Wolf sends