Can't find a laptop for myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humza Masood

Reputable
Jun 8, 2015
Hello everyone! I have 1500$ to spend. I have decided to get a gaming laptop but don't know much about them. So I am here to get your guys help on this!!! I am looking forward to download and watch movies and music, write alot of documents, casual programming(not graphics intensive) and most of all gaming! I wan't to run GTA V, Hitsman Absolution, Minecraft, Batman Arkham Origins and some Lego titles on medium to high settings. A full HD screen is the minimum for me(i won't be gaming on an external moniter) plus a touchscreen is necessary. I have an external optical drive so that isn't important but I am ready to spend a few more bucks for one built in. I intend to use this laptop as my primary device for about 6 years and would want to run future games on atleast medium(or just a little lower) settings. Minimum storage is 256 gb preferably solid state. I decide to spend all of the 1500$ so it would keep up with the future.
All help would be really appreciated!

Solution
At that price you have quite a bit of picks, but what you can get depends on where you are. Asus, MSI, Clevo all make gaming laptops in your price range.
Look for at least an 870m class video card or better for GTA V at medium to high settings at smooth speeds. Anything with that video card will have a CPU good enough to play games on.
At that price you have quite a bit of picks, but what you can get depends on where you are. Asus, MSI, Clevo all make gaming laptops in your price range.
Look for at least an 870m class video card or better for GTA V at medium to high settings at smooth speeds. Anything with that video card will have a CPU good enough to play games on.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.