[SOLVED] Can't find integrated graphics configuration in my bios

May 29, 2021
As the title says,I can't find integrated graphics configuration in my bios.
My motherboard is MSI B450
What should I do?

Solution
Well, let me be more clear I want to use 2 monitors my main monitor is connected through GPU and I want to attach another one using the onboard system .In order to enable it I need that option but can't find it in my bios so what can I do to have a dual monitor setup one thing I don't want to use a display adapter or anything through GPU is there any other way?

You can't do this because there's no onboard GPU.
May 29, 2021
Does not have aiGPU. You need an extra card
Well, let me be more clear I want to use 2 monitors my main monitor is connected through GPU and I want to attach another one using the onboard system .In order to enable it I need that option but can't find it in my bios so what can I do to have a dual monitor setup one thing I don't want to use a display adapter or anything through GPU is there any other way?

OK. What you want is impossible. To use the intergrated connectors on your mobo you need a CPU with integrated graphic. Your CPU has no integrated graphic, so the bios does not give you this option.
For a 2nd monitor you will have to use a connector from the GPU

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

You can't do this because there's no onboard GPU.

Solution