[SOLVED] Cant find Integrated Graphics in bios

Dec 11, 2019
I have a problematic graphics card and I wat to revert back to onboard graphics but I can find this option anywhere. All i see is 'sata mode' 'IOMMU' and 'Chipset Sata Port Enable. I've tried the other tabs and also cant find integrated graphics anywhere or any display options. My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3. I have also tried clearing CMOS, removing card etc.

I have a problematic graphics card and I wat to revert back to onboard graphics but I can find this option anywhere. All i see is 'sata mode' 'IOMMU' and 'Chipset Sata Port Enable. I've tried the other tabs and also cant find integrated graphics anywhere or any display options. My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3. I have also tried clearing CMOS, removing card etc.

What CPU do you have installed in that motherboard?

Reactions: artcheristic
Dec 11, 2019
Your motherboard should automatically switch to on-board if you remove your GPU.

Your CPU should also have integrated graphics.

Only Ryzen 2200G. 3200G, 3400G and Athlon 3000G have integrated graphics.
Yes it's supposed too but unfortunately it isn't, troed removing the card and plug the cable back to orig mobo socket but got blank display, I have checked the bios and I can't seem to find integrated options there. Any ideas?