Can't Find Minecraft Deleted Worlds

HyunAlfred

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
So,the other day I deleted a Minecraft world because I got mad and raged,but I relized it was a big mistake and I want it back,I'm on windows 10 and I cant find it Under the properties of Saves in .minecraft,I tried to click previous versions and nothing shows,some people said it saves into com.mojang file but I couldn't find the file Microsoft.minecraftUWP.I tried saves file,I couldnt find com.mojang and I tried Recuva.I just see nothing,I use to do it before on windows 7 and now I dont know how,Please tell me.Thx

Solution
Why is deleting something you tell it to delete a bug? You know that big warning that says if you delete the world it will be gone forever (a very long time). Yeah, its gone forever (a very long time) because you clicked "OK". Not because some some random bug.

HyunAlfred

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016

It can't be though,So windows 10 just gets rid of Minecraft worlds and doesnt add in files it should have in it..so far Windows 10 has alot of bugs -.-

Why is deleting something you tell it to delete a bug? You know that big warning that says if you delete the world it will be gone forever (a very long time). Yeah, its gone forever (a very long time) because you clicked "OK". Not because some some random bug.

Solution

HyunAlfred

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016

I know I clicked yes,I'm just saying they added so you could restore lost worlds back into Minecraft until a month passes,But with Windows 10 they change it all up and it doesn't even do what it was suppose to do,I didn't mean to say bug,more like it lacks the more basic yet wanted needs in Windows 10,yet it bring in other features SOME may want,it's not SO much better to be honest that I can TELL but the interfaces are nice.Chose my words wrong,but if it's gone forever and I can't restore it like before,I guess I should just move on

HyunAlfred

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016

I'm on Windows 10 and Minecraft version 1.8.9,but do say if you are on windows 10 and how you can access it.