Can't find speaker pins on Gigabytes H97N wifi mini-itx mobo

Solution
Oh , your looking for the actual speaker.... yeah? i thought you meant the spot to plug it in.

EDIT: I could be wrong but it seems as though Gigabyte , on some models, can use the front chassis speaker for standard beep . if not the speaker is pins 14 and 20 Front Panel/Front Header ,

Vitric9

Distinguished
The beep speaker/pc speaker would be part of the system panel connector.
Exactly which pins? im afraid you must refer to your motherboard's manual or the manufacturers web site.
Phillip Corcoran did post a link for it. To view online with IE you must use a PDF viewer but Chrome or Firefox can view with no Reader installation

sglasson

Honorable
Jul 14, 2015
Thanks to the link for the updated manuals. I didn't think there may be an update.

However I'm still not seeing it. I suspect that it's something obvious to you guys but I was looking for something on the board that says "SPEAKER" but the only audio pieces I can see are the PC's real audio pins (like for 2/4/5.1/7.1 audio) which I'm under the impression isn't the same as the diagnostics speaker.

Vitric9

Distinguished
Oh , your looking for the actual speaker.... yeah? i thought you meant the spot to plug it in.

EDIT: I could be wrong but it seems as though Gigabyte , on some models, can use the front chassis speaker for standard beep . if not the speaker is pins 14 and 20 Front Panel/Front Header ,

Solution