[SOLVED] Can't find the problem of my PC

May 16, 2020
Friends , I have been getting screen locks for 2 weeks or more it started out of nowhere , no matter what I do like playing games , wondering around browser etc. my PC randomly (sometimes in the opening screen or after 1 hour or after 8 hour) locks I can see the screen but I can't do anything nothing happens.Sometimes when I press restart or power button after closing with holding power pc doesn't even show motherboard screen no display.I tried closing bios ports , format , sfc scan and restorehealth commands , ram fixing thing windows 10 offers , hdd bad sector scan , hdd scan via windows 10 offers , closing windows search and superfetch.
My PC components:
1-Motherboard : MSI MS-7641
2-CPU : AMD FX-8300-Eight-Core-Processor 3.3Ghz
3-8192 MB RAM
4-GPU : AMD Radeon RX460
I'm using windows 10 64bit last version
I have a friend who understands about PC things but he asks me to record task manager before freezing(screen lock) happens btw when PC freezes I can't even press numlock I mean no light change.

Solution
As I said, fx motherboards are notoriously bad in the vrm cooling capability.
I suspect your motherboard is not up to running a FX-8300
If you are overclocking back off.
Take the case covers off and direct a house fan at the innards. see if that helps.
What has changed in the last two weeks?

I suspect you have a heat problem.
Your motherboard does not have good cooling for the components and the FX-8300 is a notoriously hot processor.

What is the make/model of your case?
What is your case cooling fan setup?
What is your cpu cooler?

Try taking the case covers off and direct a house fan at the innards and see if that helps.
Possibly your cpu cooler has come loose.

Reactions: lemonadepool
May 16, 2020
What has changed in the last two weeks?

I suspect you have a heat problem.
Your motherboard does not have good cooling for the components and the FX-8300 is a notoriously hot processor.

What is the make/model of your case?
What is your case cooling fan setup?
What is your cpu cooler?

Try taking the case covers off and direct a house fan at the innards and see if that helps.
Possibly your cpu cooler has come loose.
I don't know I have an old quadro model case a simple little fan inside and I don't know either fan's or cpu's cooler model but I made a few stress tests to CPU GPU RAM and HDD to see if the heat is the real problem but this is completely random plus I checked for electricity problems like ground etc. but they were fine I don't know what to do...

For the first question though I had a broken motherboard(it had a short circuit) and fx 6300 cpu so I changed them with the new ones I wrote them at the first post.

Last edited: