[SOLVED] Can't find the video settings in BIOS

Nov 14, 2019
I'm using a ASRock HE10CM-DVS with a gtx 1050 and have read that it is possible to increase virtual memory. I followed a tutorial but cannot find my video settings in the BIOS, please someone help!

Solution
It didn't work for me, guess i'll have to start saving :)

It's for the best, I recommend you save big, staying in the low tier range will mean you will have to upgrade sooner rather than later. I had a 780 when it first came out, lasted me all the way till Aug 2019 with games still getting strong 60FPS on ultra 1080p, got a 2080Ti, planning to let that work for another 5 years for 1440p.
I'm using a ASRock HE10CM-DVS with a gtx 1050 and have read that it is possible to increase virtual memory. I followed a tutorial but cannot find my video settings in the BIOS, please someone help!

That is primarily available for boards with intel CPU's built-in graphics, otherwise known as integrated graphics. You have a 1050, that is dedicated graphics.

https://appuals.com/how-to-increase-a-dedicated-video-ram-vram-on-windows-10/

Try Method# 2, but I will give you a warning now, messing with registry files could result in system instability. Best case is to just upgrade your graphics card.

Reactions: Suop011
Nov 14, 2019
It didn't work for me, guess i'll have to start saving :)

It's for the best, I recommend you save big, staying in the low tier range will mean you will have to upgrade sooner rather than later. I had a 780 when it first came out, lasted me all the way till Aug 2019 with games still getting strong 60FPS on ultra 1080p, got a 2080Ti, planning to let that work for another 5 years for 1440p.

Solution