Cant find this movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2019
Hello everyone I am reaching put because I cant find the name of a movie a watched many years ago.

I remeber it was set in medieval times with sorcerers and such. It started off in a building... convent of women in white that were all pushed into a well or pit in the middle of the room and if you removed a key or sorts the lid would shut. They were all shut in the pit.... any ideas?

beingbobbyorr

Distinguished
May 30, 2010
Hello everyone I am reaching put because I cant find the name of a movie a watched many years ago.

I remeber it was set in medieval times with sorcerers and such. It started off in a building... convent of women in white that were all pushed into a well or pit in the middle of the room and if you removed a key or sorts the lid would shut. They were all shut in the pit.... any ideas?

(a) What year did you see the movie?

(b) What year/era does the film look as if it might have been made in?

(c) Where did you see it? i.e., first-run theater, repertory theater, cable television, over-the-air network television, over-the-air UHF television, DVD, VHS, etc.,?

(d) Any recognizable actors/actresses?

(e) Was it in B&W or color?

(f) Do you remember the bumper? The big studios have recognizable bumpers = Paramount's mountain, Universal's spinning Earth, RKO's Earth with radio tower, Fox's "20th" in bold relief with searchlights, MGM's roaring lion, etc.,

Answers to those questions might help narrow things down. Fer instance, the early 1960's and early 1980's were two eras that saw a lot of sword-and-sorcery movies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sword_and_sorcery_films
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls063655471/

Last edited:

One of the opening scenes from "Red Sonja"

Status
Not open for further replies.