can't find USB drivers for the sr1030nx

Jared

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

this has been a nightmare, I bought this computer at Best Buy, but
needed to put XP Pro on it for the simple fact that the box was going
to be joining a windows domain, and now I can't find USB drivers for
it and I've looked everywhere. So do any of you have any suggestions
for me? Thanks in advance.

==============

hh

Should be included in XP Pro just as they are for XP Home.
HH

"jared" <jared@the-energy-dot-net.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> this has been a nightmare, I bought this computer at Best Buy, but
> needed to put XP Pro on it for the simple fact that the box was going
> to be joining a windows domain, and now I can't find USB drivers for
> it and I've looked everywhere. So do any of you have any suggestions
> for me? Thanks in advance.

troubleshooting newsgroups.

TRENDING THREADS