Question Can't find Windows 7 drivers

zakitc

Honorable
Oct 13, 2014
Hi, I have problem - I can't find drivers for windows 7, tried all kinds of driver updaters, IObit, Sams and few others, hardware id doesn't show anything, Any help please?
Driver hardware id's are:

PCI device - PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1AEC&SUBSYS_375A1462&REV_A1

Universal Serial Bus (USB) controller - PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1AED&SUBSYS_375A1462&REV_A1

System: Ryzen 5 2600; 16GB RAM; MSI B450 Gaming Plus motherboard; MSI GTX 1660 Ti graphics card. Windows 7 64-bit;

As new setup didn't support windows 7, I made a installation usb with MSI smart tool to enable usb 3 support - can it be that it's something to do with that?

Everything is working good , it's just more curiousity and ... well, it's not perfect :)

Thank you in advance

Wolfshadw

Titan
You're not looking hard enough.

On the motherboard driver page I linked above, where it says, "Please Select your operating system first", use the drop down to change Windows 7 64 to Windows 10 64.

For your graphics card: GeForce Driver Page
Under Manual Driver Search, use the drop downs to select:

Geforce
Geforce 16 series
Geforce GTX 1660Ti
Windows 10 64-Bit

Choose your preferred language. Standard, and All and click Start Search. Click the top result for your driver download page.

-Wolf sends

zakitc

Honorable
Oct 13, 2014
You're not looking hard enough.

On the motherboard driver page I linked above, where it says, "Please Select your operating system first", use the drop down to change Windows 7 64 to Windows 10 64.

For your graphics card: GeForce Driver Page
Under Manual Driver Search, use the drop downs to select:

Geforce
Geforce 16 series
Geforce GTX 1660Ti
Windows 10 64-Bit

Choose your preferred language. Standard, and All and click Start Search. Click the top result for your driver download page.

-Wolf sends
Yes, I understand - I have been in all these pages - first - I have Nvidia experience with an account - so getting all latest drivers stright away.
Yes - I have been in B450 Gaming plus website with support for both OS, this is not a first time when I am looking for unknown drivers - far from it really. But I have very rarely got no references online at all....that is reason why I am looking for help here. I really appreciate your help, but in my case - this is not my first built or taken apart pc (and yes - I know, even when you do things a lot, you might still make a silly mistake :)) So problem still persists - And again - I assume that BUS controller driver missing might be something to do with an Ryzen and B450 not supporting Windows 7? or other way around - because I was forced to make custom installation for windows 7 to include USB 3 drivers, as other way - my keyboard and mouse was not working...

Reactions: GrandSACHI

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS