[SOLVED] Can't find Windows 7 drivers

zakitc

Honorable
Oct 13, 2014
Hi, I have problem - I can't find drivers for windows 7, tried all kinds of driver updaters, IObit, Sams and few others, hardware id doesn't show anything, Any help please?
Driver hardware id's are:

PCI device - PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1AEC&SUBSYS_375A1462&REV_A1

Universal Serial Bus (USB) controller - PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1AED&SUBSYS_375A1462&REV_A1

System: Ryzen 5 2600; 16GB RAM; MSI B450 Gaming Plus motherboard; MSI GTX 1660 Ti graphics card. Windows 7 64-bit;

As new setup didn't support windows 7, I made a installation usb with MSI smart tool to enable usb 3 support - can it be that it's something to do with that?

Everything is working good , it's just more curiousity and ... well, it's not perfect :)

Thank you in advance

Solution
You're not looking hard enough.

On the motherboard driver page I linked above, where it says, "Please Select your operating system first", use the drop down to change Windows 7 64 to Windows 10 64.

For your graphics card: GeForce Driver Page
Under Manual Driver Search, use the drop downs to select:

Geforce
Geforce 16 series
Geforce GTX 1660Ti
Windows 10 64-Bit

Choose your preferred language. Standard, and All and click Start Search. Click the top result for your driver download page.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan

On the motherboard driver page I linked above, where it says, "Please Select your operating system first", use the drop down to change Windows 7 64 to Windows 10 64.

Geforce
Geforce 16 series
Geforce GTX 1660Ti
Windows 10 64-Bit

Choose your preferred language. Standard, and All and click Start Search. Click the top result for your driver download page.

-Wolf sends

Solution

zakitc

Honorable
Oct 13, 2014

Geforce
Geforce 16 series
Geforce GTX 1660Ti
Windows 10 64-Bit

-Wolf sends

Yes, I understand - I have been in all these pages - first - I have Nvidia experience with an account - so getting all latest drivers stright away.
Yes - I have been in B450 Gaming plus website with support for both OS, this is not a first time when I am looking for unknown drivers - far from it really. But I have very rarely got no references online at all....that is reason why I am looking for help here. I really appreciate your help, but in my case - this is not my first built or taken apart pc (and yes - I know, even when you do things a lot, you might still make a silly mistake :)) So problem still persists - And again - I assume that BUS controller driver missing might be something to do with an Ryzen and B450 not supporting Windows 7? or other way around - because I was forced to make custom installation for windows 7 to include USB 3 drivers, as other way - my keyboard and mouse was not working...

Reactions: GrandSACHI
Yes, I understand - I have been in all these pages - first - I have Nvidia experience with an account - so getting all latest drivers stright away.
Yes - I have been in B450 Gaming plus website with support for both OS, this is not a first time when I am looking for unknown drivers - far from it really. But I have very rarely got no references online at all....that is reason why I am looking for help here. I really appreciate your help, but in my case - this is not my first built or taken apart pc (and yes - I know, even when you do things a lot, you might still make a silly mistake :)) So problem still persists - And again - I assume that BUS controller driver missing might be something to do with an Ryzen and B450 not supporting Windows 7? or other way around - because I was forced to make custom installation for windows 7 to include USB 3 drivers, as other way - my keyboard and mouse was not working...

So did you install all the drivers from the support site?

PCI\VEN_10DE is nVidia, which does not make much sense here as you have it listed as a USB Controller.

You don't want to be using those driver finder utilities, they can cause issues when they try to install wrong drivers.

All USB ports are working? You don't have anything extra plugged into the system? Video card is fine?