Jun 8, 2020
Hi so i have a fractual design focus g case and following pcpartpickers, it recommended the corsair icue h100i rgb pro xt.l 240mm... so i bought it... it doesn’t fit the top too wide tried to slightly bend the optical drive area to fit but i cant? And i accidentally screwed some of the coils due to lack of vision and ridge... so i can’t return it. Can I put it in the front? Does the coil part go in front of the fans or behind if so? Or if not whats a good water radiator for my cpu that will actually fit... my instructions i lost said 37mm? With no context that might have been the width? idk... someone please help.

Solution
Hi so i have a fractual design focus g case and following pcpartpickers, it recommended the corsair icue h100i rgb pro xt.l 240mm... so i bought it... it doesn’t fit the top too wide tried to slightly bend the optical drive area to fit but i cant? And i accidentally screwed some of the coils due to lack of vision and ridge... so i can’t return it. Can I put it in the front? Does the coil part go in front of the fans or behind if so? Or if not whats a good water radiator for my cpu that will actually fit... my instructions i lost said 37mm? With no context that might have been the width? idk... someone please help.
Yes, you can put it in front, it's even better in some cases. Hoses up on top, fans in front of radiator so they...
Yes, you can put it in front, it's even better in some cases. Hoses up on top, fans in front of radiator so they blow air thru it and in the case. It will play the role of front intake case fans.

Reactions: PinaCaroline
Solution