[SOLVED] Can't fix POST graphic adapter error

Jan 1, 2019
Hello everyone!
I've changed my Zalman CNPS5X Performa cooler to Cryorig H5 Universal, checked CPU temperature under load (video rendering) and convinced it decreased by 10 degrees, so I've become very happy and returned to my usual work but suddenly picture on the monitor freezed and the only thing I could do was to turn my PC off and on again. But when I turn my PC on, coolers are spinning, LEDs are glowing, but speaker beeps one long and two short and I don't see any picture on the monitor.

What I've tried to do:

1) swapping my 1070 Ti with old 9600 GT;
2) using another PCI-E slot for plugging-in the graphic card;
3) changing RAM slots, swapping RAM planks (interchanging them by place, leaving one of two);
4) pulling out and inserting BIOS battery;
5) checking monitor cable with my netbook - the cable is fine;
6) connecting monitor to motherboard's DVI instead of the graphics card.

The only effect I've got is that when I plugged 9600 GT in and turn PC on, BIOS configs appeared on the screen, I pressed "Save and Exit", system started loading, but then image on the screen freezed again and since then no other actions led to any positive shifts.

Please, help me anybody, it's rather unpleasant beginning of the 2019...

System configuration:

MB: asus prime z270m-plus
RAM: crucial ballistics 32GB (2x16GB)
PSU: ATX Aerocool VX-750
CPU: 7700k
GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1070 ti

Solution
Try reinstalling the cooler,when doing that take the cpu out and make sure you have no bend pins in the socket. If not install everything again and make sure to seat the cooler well and all,but don't overtighten it,just have it snug on the cpu without it being able to move.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Try reinstalling the cooler,when doing that take the cpu out and make sure you have no bend pins in the socket. If not install everything again and make sure to seat the cooler well and all,but don't overtighten it,just have it snug on the cpu without it being able to move.

Solution