[SOLVED] Can't found TPM Module

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Hi, as you all know that windows 11 will require TPM 2.0 to install so i checked it on my PC using their compatibility check app and it said that i can't run Win 11 so i went to the Bios and can't found the TPM option and on PC as well.
I've heard that PC older than 7 8 years will have problem installing the Win 11
I have Asus Mobo Gaming plus and i7 10700.
Boggles my mind that i don't have this TPM thing in my PC or am i missing something ?

Hi, as you all know that windows 11 will require TPM 2.0 to install so i checked it on my PC using their compatibility check app and it said that i can't run Win 11 so i went to the Bios and can't found the TPM option and on PC as well.
I've heard that PC older than 7 8 years will have problem installing the Win 11
I have Asus Mobo Gaming plus and i7 10700.
Boggles my mind that i don't have this TPM thing in my PC or am i missing something ?
Which exact "mobo" that's fairly new stuff and I doubt it doesn't have TPM. Asus calls it fTPM and should be able to set it to "Firmware" as opposed to "Dedicated",

Thanks for the help man found it
Just wanted to ask one more thing it said that if you have recovery code only then you'll be able to restore the data.
so where do i set that recovery code ?
The recovery code for what? are you enabling BitLocker for whole disk encryption?

I've never used BitLocker myself, but I understand you can save the recovery key:
  • to your Microsoft account.
  • to a file.
  • Print the recovery key out, so it will be on a piece of paper you have to keep secure.
  • If you trust the cloud, choose to save your recovery key in your Microsoft account.
I got the above from: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-bitlocker-encryption-windows-10 . If you're setting up something else that needs a TPM to store keys or certificates or whatever be sure to read the instructions fully to understand how to obtain, save and use a recovery key.