Jan

Hi,

I can't get activeX to work. And that's on Windows Update and applications.
For windows update I set the security settings to medium, and still its
tells me: "my security settings prohibit running activex controls on this
page".
I download the updates manually and try to run them, still the same message.

Anyone can help me ?

Jan, have you gone to Internet Explorer>Tools>Internet
Options>Security>Set all four zones to default. What you should
wind up with is Medium, Medium Low, Low, High