Feb 24, 2021
Hey guys,

So I just built a new PC and I had troubles with getting the PC to display on my monitor. I finally got it to work after taking out the CMOS battery pushing the power button and putting the batter back in.
But anyways I can now get Display but for some reason when my monitor is plugged into my GPU it wont show the BIOS loading Screen that screen before the BIOS where you tells you to Pres Del or F1 or F2 or what ever your motherboard want you to press, But when I have my monitor plugged into my HDMI port thru my Motherboard using my CPU integrated Graphics the loading screen shows up . When its plugged into the GPU it just kind of does the flashing of looking for a signal cable going between HDMI and ANALOG until windows boots up then the screen comes on and I can then login to Windows

Hey guys,

So I just built a new PC and I had troubles with getting the PC to display on my monitor. I finally got it to work after taking out the CMOS battery pushing the power button and putting the batter back in.
But anyways I can now get Display but for some reason when my monitor is plugged into my GPU it wont show the BIOS loading Screen that screen before the BIOS where you tells you to Pres Del or F1 or F2 or what ever your motherboard want you to press, But when I have my monitor plugged into my HDMI port thru my Motherboard using my CPU integrated Graphics the loading screen shows up . When its plugged into the GPU it just kind of does the flashing of looking for a signal cable going between HDMI and ANALOG until windows boots up then the screen comes on and I can then login to Windows
Get the latest bios.....non-beta and chipset driver.