Cant get into bios

Illia1999

Commendable
Nov 27, 2016
I start my Windows 10 pc , it doesnt react when I press f8 to boot and when the welcome screen shows up it only shows the time and power button ??? I cant login

Solution
This is an issue with your Motherboard and it likely needs to be replaced. Before you go ordering a new one or trying to get a repair order requested, try running Startup Repair and if that doesn't work, try re-installing the OS. If either don't work then the MOBO needs replacing.

If you do manage to get back up and running I highly recommend backing up your PC with either a snapshot tool (i.e. RollBack Rx) or a disk imager (i.e. Macrium Reflect)

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
This is an issue with your Motherboard and it likely needs to be replaced. Before you go ordering a new one or trying to get a repair order requested, try running Startup Repair and if that doesn't work, try re-installing the OS. If either don't work then the MOBO needs replacing.

If you do manage to get back up and running I highly recommend backing up your PC with either a snapshot tool (i.e. RollBack Rx) or a disk imager (i.e. Macrium Reflect)

Solution