[SOLVED] cant get into right bios menu on an msi b450 gaming plus to enable m.2 ssd.

naldor123

Prominent
Jul 19, 2019
the ssd is an A-Data XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 SSD - 1TB. when i watched some videos on youtube everyone went to this bios menu called msi click menu or something, i cant access it, i only have a bios menu with text where i can only do basic stuff compared to in the youtube videos. i hav a ryzen 3600 cpu if that is of any relevance.

is there a way to enable m.2 ssd another way?

Solution
You "enable" it in Windows. Unless you mean you want to make it the boot drive. In which case, you do that in the Boot menu of the UEFI.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Oh, OK. That isn't what we refer to as a text BIOS. That is a (graphical) UEFI. The older PCs used to have a BIOS with pure text only... like in the old DOS days.

I don't see anything wrong, tho. At the top of the screen it says MSI Click BIOS. Not understanding your problem, I guess.

naldor123

Prominent
Jul 19, 2019
Oh, OK. That isn't what we refer to as a text BIOS. That is a (graphical) UEFI. The older PCs used to have a BIOS with pure text only... like in the old DOS days.

I don't see anything wrong, tho. At the top of the screen it says MSI Click BIOS. Not understanding your problem, I guess.
the problem is that i cant enable m.2 ssd

TRENDING THREADS