Can't get NVIDIA drivers on Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauff

Reputable
Jul 28, 2015
I just upgraded to Windows 10, previously I had Windows 7 with my NVIDIA drivers running perfectly fine. They were removed when I upgraded. However, whenever I try to install the Windows 10 drivers I am always met with this message. This is from 353.62 however it also occurred with 353.30.

Greg Borchert

Reputable
Dec 16, 2014

I had the same problem. DDU uninstaller did the trick for me. Running NVidia's latest installer didn't work until I had completed the uninstall. Windows Update tried to update the driver but couldn't. After running DDU NVidia installer worked perfectly.

akhnaten

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2009

This worked for me. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

Like others have noted, I did a clean install of Win 10 (not an upgrade) and the driver would not install. Running DDU Uninstaller and disabling auto install of the MS provided NVIDIA driver allowed me to install the Win 10 driver from NVIDIA before things got broken. That worked.

waffleown

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014
This is not working for me.. I tried uninstalling it with guru, then installing the driver manually, but i still got error code 43 for my GPU, and it didn't work.
I've tried pretty much anything other than a fresh windows installation, and nothing have worked. I even went so far to remove my secondary GPU to see if that would help

Status
Not open for further replies.