Can't get out of the EFI shell version 2.10

dan000

Honorable
Feb 14, 2013
Yesterday I turned my computer off and everything was fine, today I turned it on and the MSI motherboard logo pops up then it goes straight to a screen that says EFI shell version 2.10. Under that it says device mapping table and it gives a list of devices, most of them say hard disk some of them say CD ROM. At the bottom of the screen it says Press ESC in 1 seconds to skip startup.nsh, any other key to continue. Under that it says Shell>.

Pressing ESC or any other key does nothing but bring up another Shell>. Somethings I've tried are pulling out the battery on the motherboard to reset to factory defaults, switching the SATA port the hard drive plugged into, Switching SATA cable the Hard drive is using, Going into the BIOS and changing the boot priority so that the hard drive comes before UEFI. Changing the boot priority is the other one that did anything but when I do that it load to a screen that says boot or Winki installer or something like that, when I do boot to Windows it brings me to screen that says "Booting..." but nothing ever happens.

Here is a list of my hardware:

CPU: AMD FX-6300
stock clock

Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46

Graphics card: XFX 7970 Double D

Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3 1600

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 850w

Hard drive: Seagate 500GB

Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

Thanks to any help in advance

dan000

Honorable
Feb 14, 2013
I have booted windows from the CD and now it's working but I haven't restarted it yet so I don't know if its fixed completely.