Jan 11, 2019
Hello.

I've just acquired a new set of fans consisting of three Corsair LL120 RGB. I've connected them all to the hub and installed the lightning node Pro. I booted up my pc, but with no movement in the fans. I found out I forgot to connect them to power via the 4 pin connectors, which is where the problem now lies. I can only find one 3 pin and one 4 pin on my mobo, both of which are in use.
My question goes as follows, is there any
way I can connect my new fans to my motherboard under these conditions?
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Solution
Yes, you just need a 4-pin, 3-way fan splitter cable. You can get them from just about everywhere; Amazon, Newegg, etc.

EDIT: Wait, what on Earth are you looking at? The front case button doesn't draw power from a fan header, so you're clearly looking at the wrong thing. What motherboard do you have?
Yes, you just need a 4-pin, 3-way fan splitter cable. You can get them from just about everywhere; Amazon, Newegg, etc.

EDIT: Wait, what on Earth are you looking at? The front case button doesn't draw power from a fan header, so you're clearly looking at the wrong thing. What motherboard do you have?

Solution

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Yes, some misinformation there. Please tell us exactly what maker and model of motherboard you have. Then look closely in your case and find all the fans. I suspect you have at least TWO 3-pin fans. Tell us for sure how many, and how many wires from each fan (thus, how many holes in each fan's connector).