Question Can't get PS3 controller to work on PC

Apr 15, 2019
I do but i could not get the PS4 controller to work either. I will try instead to get that one to work. I'm super frustrated that no matter what i do i cannot remove this file from my system, in safe mode or otherwise. Thanks for the quick replies.

https://ibb.co/Bz9bK9X

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. That uninstaller just seems to work for GPU and audio drivers and does not remove the driver I am having problems with.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
Yes I did try it and it connects my ps4 controller with my pc and all seems well but espxe still will not work with it.
I don't think you ever once mentioned you were trying to use the controller with an emulator.
this changes things.

You see, the PS4 controller will work without using ds4windows but it will work with select programs and games as a generic USB controller.

When you use DS4Windows, it emulates an Xbox 360 controller, so for the PS4 controller to work on ePSXe, you need to setup the controller input method type as you would for an Xbox 360 controller.

Apr 15, 2019
Oh i see. Sorry I did not mention that. I ended up just buying a 20 dollar xbox controller, get some weird java error everytime i plug it in but it still works. Thanks.