[SOLVED] Can't get resolution higher than 1280x1024

May 3, 2020
Hi, in another PC i have this problem that i can't get higher resolution than 1280x1024.
I've migrated one HDD to that pc so the motherboard is a m5a78lm lx3 and running the internal graphics, ATI Radeon HD 3000.

I've tried:
uninstalling the adapter and rebooting
uninstalling the adapter rebooting without internet and installing official drivers (2 different actually, the 13.1 and the 13.4 beta driver, both official)
there is no chance that another resolution makes an appearance.

Solution
Hi, in another PC i have this problem that i can't get higher resolution than 1280x1024.
I've migrated one HDD to that pc so the motherboard is a m5a78lm lx3 and running the internal graphics, ATI Radeon HD 3000.

I've tried:
uninstalling the adapter rebooting without internet and installing official drivers (2 different actually, the 13.1 and the 13.4 beta driver, both official)
Since you "migrated" a HDD, I interpret that to mean you didn't do a clean Windows install. There is no way to easily debug problems like this when you have swapped the hardware out from under Windows.

kanewolf

Titan

I've tried:
Since you "migrated" a HDD, I interpret that to mean you didn't do a clean Windows install. There is no way to easily debug problems like this when you have swapped the hardware out from under Windows.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS