[SOLVED] Can't get second monitor to work

May 8, 2021
I have the Following
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti DirectX 12 11G-P4-2281-KR 11GB 352-Bit GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support BLACK ...
ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming AM4 AMD X470 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3.7 GHz (4.3 GHz Max Boost) Socket AM4 105W YD270XBGAFBOX Desktop Processor
I think that is the relevant items. But just as the title says I bought a second monitor today and I can not get Windows to detect it. The GPU only has 1 HDMI slot so the second HDMI is going into my MB. Seen some other post about enabling the Onboard GPU but when I go into the Bios there is no visable option to as several youtube videos suggest I go to. The second display brand new samsung 32 4k something or other and my main display is a samsung 32 4k curved something or other. Trying to use HDMI on both. Looked at Bios configurations and setups but they seem to have options I don't have in Bios setup.

Any help would be appreciated,
thanks friends.
Ps you guys help a lot of people that are less inclined like myself, much appreciated.

Solution
2700X has no IGP because it isn't an APU. The motherboard's HDMI can only work with an APU installed.

You'll need an adapter to convert another of the 2080Ti's outputs to HDMI