can't get to Settings

I have a user that for some reason can not get to the Display properties.
Their COntrol Panel is gone, as is being able to Right click on teh desktop.
I get an error saying it's been restricted. I don't have many GPO's and I
have looked into all of them.
How and were do I allow this user to get that back?

Hi Johnfli,

User Config\Administrative Templates\Control Panel\Display\Remove Display in
Control Panel

"Disables Display in Control Panel. If you enable this setting, Display in
Control Panel does not run. When users try to start Display, a message
appears explaining that a setting prevents the action. Also, see the
Prohibit access to the Control Panel (User Configuration\Administrative
Templates\Control Panel) and Remove programs on Settings menu (User
Configuration\Administrative Templates\Start Menu & Taskbar) settings."

br,
Denis