[SOLVED] Can't Get Windows 10 To Install On My New PC Build

Nov 21, 2020
So I just finished building my new gaming rig, here are the components:
MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming
CPU: Intel i9
GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
SSD: XPG SX8200 Pro (2TB)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (x4 16GB)
Plus an MSI Gungnir 100 case and a Corsair AIO CPU cooler.

Whenever I try to get windows to install (via USB drive) it throws either error 0x8007025D ("Windows cannot install the required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation.") or occasionally 0xc0000005. It gets to "Getting files ready for installation (66%)" then throws the error and cancels the installation.

I've tried:
Recreating the installation USB
Running the installation without external devices
Allocating 125GB instead of the entire SSD as the primary partition
And a bunch of other little things like formatting the partition and starting with compatibility support active. I've been at it for seven hours straight and nothing I've done seems to make any progress. This is the first PC I've built, and I didn't expect it to be easy, but I didn't expect that it was going to be the OS installation that would stump me.

Is anyone familiar with this issue that might be able to help me out?

Solution
So I found a solution... and WOW. I rebuilt the installation USB again and this time unchecked "Use recommended settings" without actually changing anything, and it worked. That seems insane to me, but I guess I'll take it!
Nov 21, 2020
So I found a solution... and WOW. I rebuilt the installation USB again and this time unchecked "Use recommended settings" without actually changing anything, and it worked. That seems insane to me, but I guess I'll take it!

Solution