Can't hear using Google Chrome?

Idoss

Honorable
Oct 4, 2013
I really need help. Can anyone tell me how to fix the sound problems on google chrome? I can't hear anything on Facebook, Pandora, or Youtube. Thanks.

Solution
In the bottom-right corner of the screen right click the volume controller and press "Open Volume Mixer". Then with Chrome open adjust the slider under the Chrome icon to make sure it's not muted. If that doesn't work make sure your speakers/headphones are set up properly.

wtalk2

Honorable
May 29, 2013
In the bottom-right corner of the screen right click the volume controller and press "Open Volume Mixer". Then with Chrome open adjust the slider under the Chrome icon to make sure it's not muted. If that doesn't work make sure your speakers/headphones are set up properly.

Solution

Jiri Cvrk

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013

problem is more serious, I have it too, this ^^^^ helps not.

AngelaUchiha

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014

thank you it totaly saved me you are the best

Rohan Yendhe

Reputable
Feb 27, 2014

Helped me :D tysm

Chethan Sam

Reputable
Mar 13, 2014

ty it helped....:)

KABLady

Reputable
Aug 3, 2014
Hi this is for anyone who cannot hear Pandora,Facebook,Youtube on Chrome this is what i did and it worked for me.I went the right top side of the page clicked on the 3 bars and went to Settings and went to Search and then to manage search engines and put in www.google.com get out of it turn off computer start back up and check to see if they work. mines did. Good Luck.

Tobiaseagle

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016

Lolz it's September 2016, and your suggestion still works very well :D Great thanks