Can't install NVidia GeForce Driver

Spectralware

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016
Can someone help me? I just bought a GTX 1050Ti for my testing PC, and i can't seem to find any driver that works! The default driver that came on a CD didn't work because it was at max for windows 8 or something. I tried downloading the driver directly from GeForce but it won't work too and now even GeForce Experience won't work.

Is it something with my GTX or is the world really against me today? I am really tired of this crappy resolution and scale, and also the low performance. I am using Windows 10 pro 64bit

Solution

well that's weird. windows 10 comes out in 2015. 1050ti launch more than a year later. at this point even the base driver should include windows 10 driver. anyway are you sure that your operating system was 64 bit...

Spectralware

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016

Still nothing =[
Driver says it is not compatible with my version of windows and experience says it couldn't install.

well that's weird. windows 10 comes out in 2015. 1050ti launch more than a year later. at this point even the base driver should include windows 10 driver. anyway are you sure that your operating system was 64 bit version?

Solution