Can't install OS

zainnun

Commendable
Jul 23, 2016
I install windows 7 but after the loading screen it goes black and no progress, I also tried kali linux, but same, after I click the graphical installation goes black and same no progress.
I tried to run small size linux os on ram and it worked. but when installation, nothing.

there is an error after i turn on the PC

"not enough space in runtime area . smbios data will not be available. Press f1 to resume"

any idea?

Solution
This is a problem with the BIOS or the motherboard before Windows even starts loading. So, nothing you do to Windows will help.
It should be possible to create a CD on another computer to try to update the BIOS. Try to get into the BIOS and look for a reset option. Also try removing the CMOS battery from the motherboard for five minutes to see if that will reset things.

Syed_Jlaluddin

Honorable
Sep 18, 2015
This is a problem with the BIOS or the motherboard before Windows even starts loading. So, nothing you do to Windows will help.
It should be possible to create a CD on another computer to try to update the BIOS. Try to get into the BIOS and look for a reset option. Also try removing the CMOS battery from the motherboard for five minutes to see if that will reset things.

Solution