Can't Install Recovery Console

I can't install Recovery Console from my XP SP1 Home CD, now that I have
upgraded to SP2.

Is there a workaround?

Thanks
PS

From what I understand, you'll need to create a slipstream disk then install the
Recovery Console from the newly created WinXP SP2 Disk. You will need the full SP2
Pack to do this.

Slipstreaming links

Autostreamer
http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=188337

http://www.windows-help.net/WindowsXP/winxp-sp2-bootcd.html
Slipstreaming Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Create Bootable CD

http://www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=248
Creating a bootable Windows XP

http://www.msfn.org/articles.php?action=show&showarticle=49
Universal Windows Slipstreaming and Bootable CD Guide

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx
Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD
or
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=049c9dbe-3b8e-4f30-8245-9e368d3cdb5a&displaylang=en