Jul 12, 2019
New here pls help :(

Setup:
Cpu: ryzen 3 2200g apu
MoBo: gigabyte a320m-h2s (latest bios)
RAM: Corsair vengeance 3000 Mhz (8gbx1)
HDD: wd blue 1tb
SsD: wd green 120 gb

System boots up fine. I can entert in bios and updated it as well.
(However ram shows up as 2133mhz when xmp is turned off. I disabled xmp while trying to install Windows)

I created windows bootable media (windows 10 1903) and plugged it in.
Installation starts up normally, but after it restarts the computer perhaps forgets that it installed Windows!
If I remove the USB drive, it boot loops, if I keep it plugged in, the computer enters set up once again!

Will be happy to provide more details almost instantly!

May windows gods help my soul

Jul 12, 2019
1903 has a problem with USB storage when installing or updating. You should try to get 1809 or earlier, install and than let it update to 1903.

Thanks. I am trying that.
Could you point me to where I can get windows 1809?
I understand I need something greater than 1803 for the ryzen apu graphics drivers to work properly.

Thanks. I am trying that.
Could you point me to where I can get windows 1809?
I understand I need something greater than 1803 for the ryzen apu graphics drivers to work properly.
You can get ISO from MS directly. Very small number of computers has updated to 1903 just because of those problems, most are still on 1809. If you succeed with 1809 it may not update automatically but you can mount 1903 ISO as virtual disk and try updating manually. That's what I did and it worked, worst that can happen is to revert to 1809.

xravenxdota

Reputable
Aug 26, 2017
Getting your pc updated can be quite tricky.Here's how i did mine.I installed windows ver 1803.Ran windows updater.During installation it would tell you to download chipset drivers.There will be a link to it in the update window which would direct you to amd's website.Then i had to install raid drivers(not sure if this was optional as i have a raid 0 setup on my ssd's)after all this it updated to 1903.

Jul 12, 2019
Hi guys!
So I got windows 10 October 2018 update (1809) and burned it onto a USB drive.

I got a few warnings at bootup:

** UEFI:NTFS (x64)**

(INFO] Boot disk: Pciroot (0)/Pci (0x1,0x2)/Pci(0X0,0x0) /Usb (OXA, OXO)
[INFO] Disconnecting possible blocking drivers
[INFO] Starting NTFS driver
[INFO] Started driver: EfiFs NTFS driver v1.3 (GRUB 2.0)
[INFO] Locating the first NTFS partition on the boot device
(INFO) Checking if partition needs the NTFS service
[INFO] Starting NTFS partition service
(INFO) Looking for NTFS EFI loader
[INFO] Launching NTFS EFI loader 'efi\boot\bootx64.efi

But i could enter into the windows 10 setup. I selected region , language , windows pro and such other things.

However, computer restarted Everytime I selected ssd partitions for installation. I tried installing on hdd. Same result. Restarts as soon as installation starts.

Can't figure out why this happens!