Question cant install windows 10

Jul 15, 2021
so it is long history: i have msi gf63 9rcx laptop due to some reasons i had to do clean install win10. before it i have already severl times successfully installed win to my laptop. but this time it gives error 0x80070570. iused old but succ. used previous times flashcard and download iso windows from officially site microsoft. i tried both windows to go tool and rufus both of them gives same error. i tried install it to my nvme ssd guide. and honestly i dont know what i press on the bootloader list ( but 100% no boot disk) and it start think for a long time and opened windows i was surprised cus i have never installed it fully till that time. thats why i wanted to fix problem i 1 more time use to go and make bootflash card but still that error. and i bought new card today sandisk abd tried use it and when i want to install windows it start gives new error there is no driver(as when try install win 7 with usb 3.0 ) i wanted install with tool usb3.0 and it also gave error. ob the internet saw that need driver intel rapid storage install it but still that eror.i dont know what to do.on the c disk has driver partition and with laptop was not driver CD. and also i dont sure that full formatting ssd will help. can somebody give some advises to do? oh forget tell that on bios i set default settings and select uiefe mode and disable secure boot only this 2 changes.(and i also tried use 1 memory of ram i change their place also but no any changes.Thanks a lot for all of you for help.
ps. sorry for mistakes i am not englishman )

error you are getting is from corrupted files (0x80070570 means ERROR_FILE_CORRUPT )
either your install media is broken, or data gets corrupted during installation which could mean ssd is broken or you may have ram errors
what issues you had before reinstalling?

Jul 15, 2021
before it honestly nothing only some bugs becus of windows update isearched internet and there wee written that i have to do clean install windows to fix them but that time i didnt have much time and i just roll back to previus version and used it. adn i have checked my ssd with diffirent progs and cmd but there was written that i dont have problem with ssd and i ialso tried use diffirent ram but still errors