[SOLVED] Cant install windows blue screen evrytime plz help

Mar 3, 2022
i got i new motherbord and new cpu and ram 32
i try to install windows 10 and 11 bout nothing works
evrytime im geting to install it go tru allmost evthing then i blue screen popp upp and i have to do it agen....
i try 3 days evrthing on the web ...
what can i do to fix it ?

spec:
motherbord : asus tuf gaming b560m-plus wifi
cpu : i7-11700k
ram : corsair vengeance rgb rs
power: 650 somting gold
ssd 2 : 120 g and 500g dont remeber the names
hhd : 1t

Solution
Well, for starters, the Windows installer is very particular and prefers (mandates?) that there only be one drive connected. You can connect the others after installation is complete. Its also best (safest?) if the drive already has a GPT partition initializer and is otherwise blank, i.e. the space is totally unallocated. You can use a partitioning app like Gparted (which is usually included in most linux distros if you have one) to make sure that the drive is marked GPT and totally unallocated.
Well, for starters, the Windows installer is very particular and prefers (mandates?) that there only be one drive connected. You can connect the others after installation is complete. Its also best (safest?) if the drive already has a GPT partition initializer and is otherwise blank, i.e. the space is totally unallocated. You can use a partitioning app like Gparted (which is usually included in most linux distros if you have one) to make sure that the drive is marked GPT and totally unallocated.

Solution