Can't install Windows - - "media driver missing"

Oct 1, 2018
So recently my MSI Z97 mobo died and according to msi it was out of warranty (whole other issue) so I went on amazon and bought a new Asus mini atx q87 since I didn’t want to risk buying a used one. I tried reinstalling windows 8 both through a usb cd rom drive and sata rom drive. I keep getting the error “ A media driver is missing” when trying on both. I already tried common fixes like plug to different USB ports, switch from achi to ide to no avail. Any help in the right direction on how to fix it will be appreciated. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section and thanks in advance. I forgot, additional information in case needed, cpu is i7-4790k, 16 gigs of ram, one ssd which has windows 10 installed through free upgrade and a hdd drive.

Oct 1, 2018
@cin19 excuse my ignorance but what you’re referring is to redo the ISO file on a usb drive right? I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear enough but my issues is actually from the actual windows cd I bought. I haven’t tried a usb drive with windows iso as I don’t have access to another computer to download it for the time being but would that to be better? To install it from a usb drive?