Question Can't install windows

Jul 23, 2020
I tried to upgrade my motherboard, ram, and CPU but encountered some errors when booting. I also could not gdt windows installed in the new hardware as it would freeze towards the end of the installation. During this process I deleted the old windows installation from my SSD.

Now I'm trying to just get my old motherboard, CPU, ram all setup again with windows. I am unable to install windows from a USB on the old hardware that was functioning just fine yesterday. The problem I see is when I try and boot from a USB the bios logo appears glitched on the screen then the screen goes black. I've tried adjusting boot order with the same result. I have also switched from legacy/CTM to UEFI and the only difference is that the windows logo appears for a second then the glitched bios screen comes back. This glitched screen goes through a loop until I turn the PC off.

I'm at a loss, all the old hardware was perfectly functional with the old windows 10 installation. I was going to get a new USB to test if the one I was using is bad. I have also cleared the cmos and made sure secure boot was set to off.

Specs:
MSI b350 pcmate motherboard
Ryzen 5 1600 CPU
MSI GTX 1070ti GPU
Ballistix 2400mhz DDR 4 16gb ram

Now

Lutfij

Titan
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Did you create your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? Also what is the age of the PSU(assuming that it's been recycled from the older system)? What are you before and after specs?

Jul 23, 2020
Sorry, never posted here before.
CPU: ryzen 5 1600
Motherboard: MSI b350 PC mate
Ram: ballistix 16gb 2400mhz
GPU: MSI GTX 1070ti
SSD: mushkin reactor 250gb
PSU: Corsair HX750

I believe the PSU is roughly 4 years old ( got it from my brother when my original osu failed).
I used the media creation tool and have re-downloaded it on the USB twice with the same result. I am currently attempting to download it via Rufus to see if that makes any difference.

Jul 23, 2020
I should also note that the bios works fine. I have also the issue occurs only when the USB is plugged in. I have tested with and without the SSD installed but only see the glitched screen when trying to boot from the USB.