Can't load drivers win 10

bilboswaggins05

Prominent
Dec 6, 2017
Hello, I just got a new build and have no OS. Whenever I try to install win 10 I get past the key part but can get past the driver part. I have Windows 10 on a USB and a DVD r installed. Whenever I click to load driver and press on one of them. It says "couldn't find driver" or "device driver not found/installed". Also on my SSD that I want to install my os on it says it can because it is part of a mbr partition table, which is part of an efi system. Something like that. My bios doesn't have a place where I could turn that option on or off. Thanks

First, we need a list of your hardware.

Second, why are you trying to load drivers during the Windows 10 installation and for what hardware? Windows 10 will install generic drivers for just about any semi-modern hardware and then you can install specific divers after Windows is installed.

Last, if you are running a SSD + HDD setup, unplug everything but the SSD and install Windows from the USB drive. During the Windows installation, you should be able to format the SSD and choose to install it there.

bilboswaggins05

Prominent
Dec 6, 2017
I have a ASRock z370 pro4 m Mobo. Corsair 16gb ram, i7 8700. A SanDisk ultra 2 SSD. I am trying to install Windows, but cant because of the message saying it can't. (Mbr partition table, etc)