Can't locate Windows Essentials 2012

Harut2000

Reputable
Mar 28, 2015
I downloaded the Windows Essentials 2012 installer and chose to only install the Live movie maker & gallery, after finishing it didn't start the program and I can't find the installed folder to manually make a shortcut!

I'm sure it installed fine, so If anyone could tell me the location or why I'm having trouble I'd appreciate it.

Solution
How are you sure it is installed fine? If it didn't create shortcuts then it probably didn't install correctly. They should be installed in the Program Files or Program Files (x86). Try searching for the programs in your charm bar too, you might find them there.

MrTuRtLe03

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
How are you sure it is installed fine? If it didn't create shortcuts then it probably didn't install correctly. They should be installed in the Program Files or Program Files (x86). Try searching for the programs in your charm bar too, you might find them there.

Solution

Harut2000

Reputable
Mar 28, 2015

I never found the installation directory, and when I tried reinstalling it, it just said its already installed. So what I did was I right clicked on my video and chose "open with windows movie maker" and that seems to work.

SGram_

Commendable
Feb 21, 2016

Thanks a million!!!!

TRENDING THREADS