Can't login to the forum without disabling my VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This started the evening of 8/8/18. I have been using the forums daily for some time with my VPN active without any problems, but now I have to disable it to login. It's not due to an update on my VPN either because there hasn't been one lately.

I do not feel safe on the net anymore without using a VPN, please correct this.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

May have been due to a recent banning of some IPs in the range your VPN uses. Based on how the systems work here it makes the most sense.

Well the last two days I've been able to login several times with it enabled. In another thread one of the staff said they're aware of login problems and are trying to fix it. So hopefully my success the last two days are because of that instead of random luck of IP rotation.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

Glad its working. There have been some issues that I didn't encounter until later on that may be related as well.

Yeah one staff recently even said they plan to eventually offer more ways to embed videos, so it looks like they'll sooner or later bring in some layout changes as well.

Really digging the tutorial option too. It's very quick and easy to edit it, and it also bumps the thread almost immediately. Since I saw no reply option I was worried it wouldn't bump, but no problems.

Thanks again for telling me about it. ;)

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

Excellent, thank you for your contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.